| 5 comments ]

No, I have not abandoned my roots. I'm just grafting them on to a different purpose (how's that for a tortured metaphor. Oh, no - I'm torturing metaphors. Perhaps Dan will insist I be prosecuted).

Anyway, now that this is my new home for Snark, perhaps Bridget Jack Meyers will feel okay. I recall when I snarked her she said "I knew I’d get mentioned on one of those poo-flinging Mormon blogs eventually, but I was hoping it would be the Snarkernacle . . . where the put-downs actually show some semblance of wit . . . This is like getting a Golden Globe when I was hoping for an Oscar."

Well, here I am. Now that I'm here, you have that Oscar after all. Hopefully the move will improve my wit (doubtful).

On to more recent snark. Snark on, tally ho, and all that. No need to hunt for snarks, they're all here! No need to fear - we have no Boojums. Ardis is a Boojum, since if you anger her, you disappear under her self-righteous wrath.

5 comments

Anonymous said... @ December 17, 2009 at 5:41 PM

Don't even try to satisfy Jack. Her standards are much too high.

Mister Correlation said... @ December 17, 2009 at 6:17 PM

I have standards. Of course, If you don't like them, I have others.

And, let me see if I understand this correctly - BJMeyer's standards drop acid? That's very interesting to know.

Ms. Jack Meyers said... @ December 17, 2009 at 7:52 PM

Don't even try to satisfy Jack. Her standards are much too high.

If I were a good Mormon girl, this is the part where I would quip, "I've upped my standards now UP YOURS!"

Mister Correlation, I congratulate you on your new home. It warms my heart to see you moving up in the world. It also warms my heart that someone on this Intarweb would give enough damn about something I said to do a second post about it six months later.

Better get to work. I think you have "Guy Cards" to revoke.

Mister Correlation said... @ December 17, 2009 at 9:17 PM

I forget nothing, as I am the collective junk of the Bloggernacle, all in one package. I can't forget (though I wish I could). I have, however, successfully blocked FMH from my consciousness (that was painful, but worth it). I leave that "interesting" place to my fellow snarkers.

D. Golden Shizzle said... @ December 17, 2009 at 9:29 PM

My dear Ms. Meyers,

"Guy Cards" cannot be revoked. They are confiscated, shredded, burned, and then disintegrated.

Just thought I'd clear that up. :)

Post a Comment